/*-- --*/ /*-- --*/

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Chicken Pie



Hubby requested me to make chicken pie for few weeks already but I haven't get a chance to try it out. This is first attempt to try for the chicken pie using same pastries as curry puff. I just simple browse thru the Youtube video hubby showed me on how to make the filling as I'm lack of time that day. Quickly get an idea what is the ingredients needed for the filling and then use the same method as mushroom soup for the soup thickening. It turns out delicious!

This is the filling for the chicken pie. Need to remember to put flour first before add in water!


These few photos are my 2nd batch where I have time to decorate the pastries. =)



Raw Chicken Pie



These are first batch Chicken Pie where I just put the square pastry skin only!





No comments:

Post a Comment

相关文章

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...