/*-- --*/ /*-- --*/

Wednesday 28 November 2012

“WMF Perfect Plus Pressure Cooker 气压锅"

This pressure cooker was bought during my confinement period from Singapore thru my brother. It cost me about SGD369.The reason trigger me to buy it is because all the food took so long to cook when preparing my confinement food. Another reason is after I go back to work, I need something to help me prepare our dinner fast. This cooker did help a a lot.

这气压锅是在我做月期间,托我弟弟在新加破用了SGD369买的。在做月期间,发觉很多食物须用非常长的时间煮成。另外,当时也考虑到开工后,我须要一个餐具来缩短烹饪时间。这锅真的能帮到我。





























The set come with  6.5L and 3.0L pot sharing single pressure cooker head. But the set did come with another glass cover. It is basically 2 pots that you can switch thru and fro as pressure cooker or normal pot. The pots are made in Germany.


Below is the complete set that I got.
1. 6.5L and 3.0L pot
2. 1 cover with removable handle
3. WMF Glass Lid for 22 cm Perfect Plus Pressure Cooker
4. WMF Pressure Cooker Trivet and Perforated Insert, 22 cm
5. WMF Unperforated Insert for Pressure Cookers, 22 cm

此锅配套有两个锅,但只有一个气压盖。不过配套还送了个玻理盖,两者可互相对换使用,也能当普通锅使用。它制造于德国。

以下是在我买的配套里东西。
1。 6.5公升及 3公升的锅
2。一个气压盖
3。一个玻理盖
4。三脚架及有孔盘
5。无孔盘




No comments:

Post a Comment

相关文章

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...